– First book to showcase stained glass windows from churches throughout New Zealand
– Roy Miller was New Zealand’s leading stained glass artist from the 1950s until 1981
– Background history to the art of stained glass worldwide
– Overview of early Dunedin stained glass artists
– Database provides location to all windows
– Importance of correct techniques for conserving historic stained glass
Brian Miller (BSc) is the author of several top-selling books, including ‘The Highlands of Papua New Guinea’, ‘Digital Cameras the easy way’ and co-author of ‘Otago Central Rail Trail – easy guide’.
FORMAT: 270 x 210 mm Pb – French Flaps
EXTENT: 272 pp
ILLUSTRATIONS: 354 Colour images and 18 Black & White photos.
St John’s Anglican Church, 561 Ferguson Drive, Trentham, Upper Hutt. – ‘Archangel Michael’ – BSB 008, executed by Roy Miller, 1971